1. After three weeks of coughing and congesting, waking up feeling not crusty, phlegmy and in a state of perma-hack, but clear-eyed, purposeful and with only the remnants of the crud remaining.
2. Tulips, daffodils and the first camellia blooming.
3. Watching the yellow dog frolic like a pup, despite her encroaching seniorness, at the beach this morning, birds scattering, waves and sky multiple shades of blue.
4. The possibility of surf this afternoon.
5. Kids relatively healthy and happy.
6. The wicked funny Humboldt Mirror.